MediXcel is hospital/nursing home management and information system based on the latest EMR technology from Plus91. MediXcel enables doctors, nurses, emergency personnel and technicians to take better and safer decisions thereby providing quality service and care. MediXcel is built on Plus91’s medical record platform which improves performance and provides instant scalability. Easy to use User Interface and well designed workflows help doctors and administration alike run the hospital.
Target Market: MediXcel is built for 5-100 Bed Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Multi-Speciality Hospitals, and Primary Healthcare Centers.
Feature Set:MediXcel features include
|Template Based Reporting
|Accounts and Billing
|Patient History and EMR
|Data Back Up
|Audio-Video Help Files
|Test Requisition Mangement
|In Patient Management
|In Patient Registers
|Doctor Fees Management
Optional paid modules include
|Online Data Back Up
|Online SAAS Model
|ICD 10 Coding
Benefits of MediXcel:
- MediXcel helps you maintain all patient visits from first to last in a single convenient, easy to access location. Shows both IPD and OPD visits in together for easy access and a complete overview.
- MediXcel is ideal for Single 1 to a 80 bed hospitals, multi specialty hospitals, medical centers and nursing homes.
- MediXcel helps the doctor provide better treatment to the patient through case management and effective communications as and when required right here from the software
- MediXcel causes a reduction of Paperwork to a Minimum increasing efficiency
- MediXcel allows you to Printout of old Prescription, Reports and Bills at the click of a button, preventing time wastage on digging up old data or writing something twice.
- MediXcel’s online back-up feature ensures no data loss occurs, also the software can be run off the Plus91 server in case of emergency to prevent any down time.
- MediXcel’s add-on Statistical analysis features helps in productivity enhancement by giving you critical management data
- MediXcel can also be integrated with a Medical Dictionary and a Drug Database to help make decisions faster and more accurate (Additional Feature)
- Save Space, having EMRs helps reduce the clutter and also improve the environment. Be environment friendly, it’s your duty too!
- Intel Dual Core PC and above
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- 10 GB Hard disk space for 3 years of Records
- For SMS, Email and Online Add Ons, internet connection is mandatory
1. Nair Hospital, Mumbai
2. KEM Hospital, Mumbai
3. Dhanwantari Hospital, Pune
4. KCCC, Mumbai and others