Yes MediXcel is HIPAA compliant software.
For a single clinic installation:
• Cloud installation: 7 working days
• Local installation: 15 working days
For a multi clinic installation:
• Cloud installation: 12 working days
• Local installation: 20 working days
A patient portal or PHR (Personal Health Record) is a module available either stand-alone or integrated with an EMR which provides personal medical record access to patients and allows for more focused health information to be shared with them.
A PHR will allow you to share medical reports, prescriptions and consultation notes with your patients seamlessly. It will also help you engage patients directly and provide them with information most required for their health condition. It also allows you to provide updates and offer about your clinic. Advanced PHRs also allow users to set appointments directly online.
The pricing structure for a cloud based model is:
• Implementation Fee – one time (based on clinics, modules and add-ons selected)
• License + Access + Support Fee – Monthly ( based on clinics and add-ons selected)
• Hosting Fee – Monthly (based on expected concurrent users and add-ons selected)
Additional development is charged at standard per man-day rate.
The following modules are present for Practice Management:
• Appointments and Schedule Management
• Inventory Management
• Accounts and Billings
• Membership Management (Add-on)
• Referral and 2nd Opinion Management (Add-on)
• Pharmacy Management (Add-on)
• User and User Access Management
• Reports – Billing and Finances / Service Status / Medical Data
• Multi-Clinic Management (Add-on)
• Outsourcing of Lab and Diagnostic Tests
MediXcel today is flexible enough to cover all specializations. Below is a list of specializations for which approved templates are already present:
- General Physician
- Family Physician
- Chest Physician
- ENT Specialist
- Ayurveda Specialist
- Gastro Specialist
- Pathologist (Lab Tests)
- Radiologist (X-ray / USG / MRI / CT-Scan)
MediXcel is a flexible software solution for clinics, out-patient departments inside hospitals and clinic chains. It manages Medical Data of the patients and Administrative data of the practice. Its design lets user store data with ease, quickly retrieve data and use this data in various combinations and formats to make better decisions on patient treatment, customer service and practice profitability.
In short MediXcel is Electronic Medical Record and Practice Management solution for Out Patient Medical Practices.